Tuesday 30 March 2010

Packing...the 'Lilies and Daisies' way

Today I have been very organised and did some packing of orders during the day so I could take photos.
This is my packing box. It contains all the bits and bobs I need. Previously it took me ages wrapping orders as running around looking for things, but now much quicker, as everything is in the same place.I also have a box containing organza bags in various colours and sizes, and small boxes and tags.

I use the cards to mount my earrings and hair slides. They are custom made by me, by using a purple ink and a daisy stamp. I wanted a vintage feel to them and they are simple but compliment my items without being too distracting.Then I add the 'Lilies and Daisies' and some purple jute rope.
Here they are with both post and clip earrings...
...and with hair slides.
Add some tissue, a sticker and organza bag....done!!

1 comment:

  1. i meant to say when i received your last packages - i really love the tags the lil clips are on! Theyre great :)

    ReplyDelete