Monday 20 September 2010

Christmas

Now is the time of year we need to consider something which we would rather leave, especially for crafty people and businesses.  It may seem early to be talking about Christmas, but when you think about it, there are not many weeks to get everything purchased and made...and more importantly, not many pay days left!!


I talked weeks ago about starting to consider creating some christmas cards, decorations and gifts, but as usual, it is all just talk and ideas at the moment.


The only thing I have actually done, is get some Cath Kidston christmas paper to make some magnets and badges.  These would be great for decorations, or perhaps to use as table name decorations - just ask if you would like names added.  I am thinking that i might even make a few for myself to use in christmas crackers.  I was inspired last year by the crackers featured on 'Homemade Christmas' and would love to give them a go.  Any advice gratefully received :)

P.S. I just love the new stat feature on Blogger.  I can now see that I am getting loads of views per day.  Thanks for the views, and don't be shy...join as a follower so you don't miss those important giveaways!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my wonderful bracelet that I won in your giveaway, it arrived on thursday, just in time for me to take it away with me on my weekend away to Venice.

    ReplyDelete