Sunday 2 May 2010

My Mug

The mug idea I blogged about last week has been finished.  I am ashamed to say that I did see the idea else where, and I would have bought the original, but it was from the US and would have cost me about £18 including postage.  Not even my Cath Kidston and Susie Watson mugs cost that, so I decided to make one myself.
I am really pleased with it, and everyone keeps asking where I got it, so it must look professional.  It is a quote from Mr Darcy in Pride and Prejudice, when he first declares his love to Elizabeth Bennett.  She does refuse his offer of marriage, but then begins to see him in a different light and eventually realises her feelings for him.  I adore this book and must have read it at least 10 times.
Thinking of more famous quotes now for more mugs and thinking perhaps I could do a collection.  Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! I love this mug! Dam i need to catch up on all your posts!! i got my hair clips thank you :) xo

    ReplyDelete