Monday 21 June 2010

So Sorry

I have been such a bad blogger over the last week.  It is not that I haven't done anything but that I have had so much to do. 

After the party, I had more stuff to make and pack which people had ordered.

I have had large magnet orders to make and complete.

The stock I did have left from the party, I have managed to sell at work.

I had to write place cards for my friends wedding.

I have had an order for 5 Mr Darcy mugs from a shop :)

....and I have forgotten to take photos of all this!!!

This week promises to be just as busy, as my daughter has her dancing show.  I have to finish sorting out her costumes tonight.

My promise is to remember to take more photos!!!

1 comment:

  1. awh!! I cant even open my mug til my birthday!!!! My bf ordered mine last week and i got it on saturday.. luckily i knew ur tape before i tore open. I got shouted at for ruining suprises cuz i was going to buy one on monday lol eventho i tweeted a MASSIVE HINT to him when i was posting about ur giveaway! xoxo You know il shoot when i get to use it!

    ReplyDelete