Saturday 5 May 2012

Hen Badges

Hello everyone.  I am still around.  Had some surprising news in January....I am getting married!!  All my time has been taken up wedding planning, and I have to admit that I love it.  The wedding is in April 2013 so have been busy creating and planning.  Of course, there will be a vintage theme.


I am still doing custom work and just wanted to share some hen party badges that I was asked to make.


I love making these.  There is always someone planning a surprise and I always imagine how happy the bride to be must fell when she realises that all the effort was for her.

These are also brilliant for a vintage wedding, when they can be initally used as place settings and then for the guests to wear.

They are now listed at my eBay store.

No comments:

Post a Comment