Friday 3 May 2013

Vintage Wedding Series




Two weeks ago I got married.
It was a year in the planning and making, but was the most amazing day and can't wait to share everything with you.
The wedding was unique due to almost everything being a handmade family affair.
All the dresses were made by my mum.  Accessories and flowers made by myself.  And the most important part, the help and support, was supplied by our brilliant friends and families.
I am eager to share everything, but just like the day itself and the honeymoon, I want to make it last as long as possible.  For that reason, I have decided to share in a blog series, detailing each part.  I also have a Lilies and Daisies business, so will also be sharing how each detail will be able to be purchased or rented for your own vintage parties and weddings.
I can't wait and hope you will be just as excited to follow and share our brilliant day.


No comments:

Post a Comment