Monday 26 April 2010

Magnet Mayhem

Magnets are selling like hotcakes.
Not a day passes when I get at least 3 emails asking about job lots.  It is really good but it does mean that haven't had much time to do anything else. 

Looking forward to a 4 day bank holiday weekend off from the day job in which I plan to sort out all my shops.  Time for a spring clean, so will be removing some items and hopefully adding some new designs and patterns.  Not sure what will stay or go, so make sure you have a browse to make sure you don't miss the opportunity to get something, or you might miss it for a while.

Also got my first sale on Folksy!!  Just wish had a bit more time to list more items, as sure that would get more sales too.

I talk too much about wanting more time.  Seems the general trend of my blog!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment