Sunday 25 April 2010

New stuff

Yesterday I received two parcels in the post.


A new selection of fabric.  Even although I have too much fabric already, it is nice to add a new range of colours and designs so people, including me, don't get bored of the same designs.  Really love the tiny red floral design.  It will look really good when made into earrings.


Then a blank mug and a porcelain pen.  This is for a new idea I have had in my mind for ages and really hope it works.  I will share if it turns out ok.  This is for me, but if it goes really well then I might consider doing it to sell.

1 comment:

  1. Wow lovely fabrics and I'm dying to know what you've got up your sleeve with the mug:)Can't wait for Harriet to start using her new sewing machine,then I'm sure our house will be full of lovely fabrics like yours,beckyx

    ReplyDelete