Thursday 22 April 2010

Blog award

Yesterday I received this blog award from Emily of Sassy Smolak.  I have to pass it on to 7 bloggers and reveal 7 interesting facts about myself.  Only problem is that I haven't had time to think about either yet, so I will have a think over the next few days and eventually get around to it.  Thanks Emily for choosing me.  I was so happy to get my first blog award, and it really made my day.

It is good that I am so busy.  Magnets are selling very well.  Just had a big order from a new customer via eBay, and my third Etsy order.  Things are definitely picking up on Etsy, just when I was thinking of giving up on there.


This is my badge/magnet/compact mirror press.  It is only a small one but ideal for me.  Although occassionally it does play up, and then I want to throw it out of the window.  I am hoping it works well this evening for my large order!!

It was my present to myself at christmas.  It was expensive and at the moment, I can only make 45mm badges.  I am hoping to save and get some other size components, but I am not the best at saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment