Thursday 15 April 2010

That Thursday feeling

Have decided that Thursdays are boring.

Slow day in work, everybody seems bored, too early to get excited about the weekend, no sales, no new followers and I am so so tired.

I have done one good thing today.  A friend in work is getting married in June and she doesn't want the traditional hen party so instead we have organised her a 'Chicken Day'.  We are having a Vintage-style Ladies Afternoon tea party with cucumber sandwiches, fresh cream cakes and the all important tea, at a very posh Hotel  We might also have a Pimms or two!!

It could be a very civilised affair....or the Mad Hatter's tea party!  Still deciding which one I would prefer best!

1 comment:

  1. That party sounds so charming! When I get engaged I want festivities like that. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete