Tuesday 13 April 2010

Postitive Feedback

Came home from a crappy day in work to find a lovely email from a customer:

"Hi, Just a short note to say thank you for my lovely earrings. Am really pleased with them and with the level of service I've received. Have been more than happy to leave feedback and look forward to buying from you again in the future. Best wishes and thanks once again"

I just love receiving messages and postitive feedback about my stuff.  There is nothing more rewarding and it leaves me smiling for the rest of the day.

I always remember the first feedback I received, which was amazing, as was so sure that nobody would like my stuff.

So everyone...keep telling me what you think...I love it!! 

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you got this!! I love shopping with you. I was hoping to get the blog post of excitement done by now but i take waaaay too many photos at the weekend lol :)
    Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work and don't get disheartened (the whole online thing can be hard and very time-consuming, I know). The clips I bought via ebay are beautiful. Simple, pretty and modern - I love them! Thanks and look forward to hearing more. Emilienne

    ReplyDelete